Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunny Day

Today is one of the few days we have had this fall that is actually sunny and clear out. I am sitting here in the library looking out of the window in the back, and I have finally found a place on this campus that is actually really pretty. The sun is reflecting off of the trees, and I see the changing colors of the leaves. This really brings me a sense of peace. Sitting here looking out of the window with the sun shining and soft acoustic guitar music playing is all I could ask for right now. I really am so blessed, and I know that I take it for granted a lot. A lot of people in this world have it a whole lot harder than I do, but I forget to realize that a lot of the time. God has given me so much to be thankful for, and I could not ask for anything more because I deserve nothing. This really is a beautiful day.

Words: 170

No comments:

Post a Comment