Monday, October 5, 2009

Reflection on First Outside Event

For my first outside event, I went to see the play “The Horror of the Little Family Farce” here at the University of Memphis. I went into the play not knowing what to expect. I ended up really liking the play. It was actually really funny, and I laughed a lot. I did not think that I could laugh that much watching a play, but I was pleasantly surprised. The family in the play resembled mine a little bit, and I think that most of the audience members could put themselves into the shoes of the characters. I think that is the beauty of plays. It is usually very easy for audience members to be engaged in the activities that are being performed in the plays and can relate them to their own lives. The play consisted of a cast of seven people, all of which did a great job playing their roles. Theatre is just another form of literature, and I have found that I enjoy it a lot actually. I am excited to go watch another play at the University.

Words: 182

No comments:

Post a Comment