Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can't Trust People

I can relate to the first story, “A Good Man is Hard to Find,” because it shows how the world is full of people who you cannot trust. I live in the neighborhood just south of campus where there have been a lot of armed robberies happening lately. I never lived in a neighborhood like this. I live in the country back in Michigan, and it is nothing like it is in my neighborhood. I never really had to lock my car door if I left it for fifteen minutes or anything like that; however, in my neighborhood here in Memphis, I always lock the doors. Even if I am home alone, I lock the house door because it is hard to trust people around here because of all of the bad things that are happening. That is just something that I thought about when I read the story about how the Misfit chose to simply kill these people who had done him no harm.

Words: 165

No comments:

Post a Comment