Sunday, November 29, 2009

Europe

While I was home for Thanksgiving break, I spent a lot of time with my best friend. We have this great plan that someday we will go on a backpacking trip in Europe. Of course, this takes money to do, which we both do not have enough of right now, so hopefully one day we can do it which will probably be after college. When we were planning on places to go, it hit me that there are just way too many places in Europe that we want to visit, so how do you pick which places to go to? I want to go to a lot of places, and she wants to go to a lot of other places too. This will take a lot of time and effort, so maybe we should plan on making two Europe trips so we can make it to all of the places.

Words: 150

1 comment:

  1. I used to live in Brussels, Belgium, and it was so cool to be able to hop on a train and go to Holland or France or Germany - all within a few hours, fewer, in fact, than it takes for you to drive from Michigan to Memphis. I hope you get to do that some day. You can actually do it relatively inexpensively by sleeping on trains and buying a Euro-rail pass. Totally worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete